Thursday, August 9, 2007

night

Time to sleep for most my time to awaken a world all its own busy at work no time to play making a living the double life one leads I appeciate the mornings even more watch the sun rise work time over people racing to and fro frantic ones racing rolling the dice of fate who are they going to wreck into now in their haste home now for that cup of coffee maybe meditate thank the great spirit for what I have my people life itself I won't take life for granted anymore light rain what a blessing music to my soul light little kisses on ones skin I grew up depressed quiet introverted now I raise my arms lift my heart I enjoy my life my family my work my walk thru life so many blessings I wasted half of life taking things for granted no more spoiled brat I thank the universe for this gift of life this gift of love open your eyes look around diamonds laying all over the place jewels just waiting to be picked up fortunes to be made friends to share life with indeed what a grand blessing a grand illusion perhaps but its your dream make it a blessed one and reap the rewards finish what you came here for share your love reconnect with spirit and it will manifest all before you what a grand life this can be makes the night not so dark after all that quiet time most people never see cold and lonely in the winter time embrace life and the warmth will come to you with all the blessings you can carry peace my friends

No comments: