Wednesday, August 15, 2007

To christians

Dear people beware the difference of the dark and the light for the dark wears many masks. Evil has many tricks the light can only accept back only which is holy. This is a dream wake up. I fear this is next to impossible. In all ways violence war even a dislike for ones fellow man has over taken thee. Yes see how far the treachery has infected ones soul. We are against a technolgy which is far superior to are own even the making of ones body is childs play to them but the basic truth of good and evil shall prevail for peace and love is the only road back so my christian friends be wary of what you do or even what you say to each other it's a trap There is a fine between love and hate The only cure is letting go and forgiving but this dream is designed to hold your soul fast be at peace change you vibration let go this evil and wake up to the real glory call me a heathon evil whatever you like but I will be at peace in my heart and I will pray for thee look around see in even the smallest of things this world is designed for evil peace my beloved friends

No comments: