Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Hugs

I never was a hugging type of guy when I was younger now that I'm a grandfather of nine yep the whole baseball team heh well the other day I was in my work clothes and my second to the youngest grand daughter came running up and grabbed me around the legs and was slaping my thighs with her little arms giving me a great big hug she always comes running when she sees me she has a big heart. There I stood like a tall old oak looking down apon one of my little saplings from my forest I created I was in awe thinking how many generations it took to get to this little one how many lives. hours worked births, deaths good times hard times yes I looked down apon this little one if she only knew the whole forest of life times if she only knew. such a delight these little people give. I had a rough night in the cold all night and sick with a head cold and a eye infection which was messing with my vision and I kept seeing my grand daughter giving me a great big hug and the night passed. and I did ok and had a warm feeling in my heart great spirit bless this little guilianna she helped hold up this old tree when I really needed a hug little people got a love them. peace people Your friend Jamerson Rising