Saturday, July 11, 2009

Keeping ones word

People I recently went through an experience where we made an arrangement to move into a beautiful house on the outside then the new landlord started having bad dreams and nightmares telling him not to rent so he backed out but to be quite honest about it that house had a creepy feeling to it. The last people who lived there had went thru a divorce you could feel the anger and pain in the very walls. I moved three times that weekend. The first landlord promised me to sell the house to me after one year then changed her mind. the second changed his mind after I moved in so then I had to put everything in storage and wait to payday to come around to find another place. It all worked out well. I tell you if you make a promise or a deal please keep your word. Me and my daughters little family ended up homeless for two weeks and sold next to everything we had just to get going again. But you know what we made it because we stuck together. We almost went our separate ways a few weeks before till this happened. In a way it was a blessing it really opened our eyes to surviving and being careful to what people say and promise. so be careful things change fast in this world but families that stay together are a lot stronger then ones that break up. So with that stick by your words people have faith and be honest and true with your words and stick together. Peace Jamerson Rising.

No comments: