Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sad news

Crazy old Jamerson always claims to hear crows before something bad or someone dies. never fails all week I was seeing them in two's crowing loudly at me. I usually mention it to my daughter and keep the rest to myself. I work for a large company and several times things have happened bad and I just shake my head and keep my mouth closed. But this time a very close friend of mine lost her job and with in a week her beloved daughter too. She was at a party and some one pulled out a gun and started shooting people. This horrible tragedy is beyond reason. My mind is numb I see things coming and wait for the shoe to fall I guess been this way since I was little.Rest her soul I had met her little daughter several times. When you work with people for so many years their little families are like yours too. My heart goes out to my dear friend and her family. This world what is it coming too. Young people wake up and see the future it's in your hands. This needless senseless violence is a dead end that seems to be the mentality of so (not all thank heavens for that) -many young people and they just don't seem to care no more this is so sad. Well my friends hug them little people close and put little bells on the babies shoes you just might save their lives some day by caring what they are up too!!! God bless! Jamerson Rising

No comments: