Sunday, August 16, 2009

Dream weaver

I lay down at night. Talk to me old weaver of dreams. My eyes have failed me it seems. Caught in between this reality. And your world of dreams. Where fantastic sights and sounds. Noblemen kings and clowns. Towers and castles. Bountiful foods and culinary delights Where beautiful lights and colors abound. To frightening screams in the dark. Close them eyelids ok lets embark. Yes let us take a walk. With this artist of the night. On a journey to a very special place. Cartoons dance and play. To dreams just breath taking one can say. Ones imagination stretched and pulled in every way. Some times just closing ones eyes. Snaring me again. Oiy caught me daydreaming. You sly old dog ha. Just can't seem to keep away. I lay down at night. Listening to what my old friend has to say. Yes lets embark. This lonely quiet night. To another creation. Another play. This theater of profound ideas. Where only you know where it's going to to go. So on with the show. Amazing the dreams just flow.

No comments: