Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Wish I had the old farm back.

So many people with the same names this blog for instance there is another Jamersons Corner. Looking through my family tree I was amazed at how many people had the same names even in such small towns back then. I had very good luck checking household members and neighbors in my quest for my past the Indian side is the toughest to find. My great grand fathers hid their wife's from the reservations and changed their names in some cases.I had better luck with the French and Portuguese sides of the family. So many Avila's Baca's and Aragon's wow. After three weeks still going in circles and my name hee good luck haha. You know back then most of the people were farmers now I wish I had some land and a place of my own to grow what I want. I would do just fine trust me. Some day I have the money I just need the right place. Every one well most every one ran off to the big cities tired of the hard work on the farms. Factories were popping up every where now they are almost all gone and some of them farmers children wish that they had their land back. I feel ya myself included in that wish Having a farmer economy with the technologies we have today would not be such a bad Idea. I'm all for being self supportive. Food water and shelter that's the basics to survive some where we have lost this. Well folks get ready for the future and remember them basics when you try to plan your life out. Jamerson Rising.

No comments: