Monday, June 28, 2010

Devil head in the sky

I have always been one to watch the clouds and when I get that Erie feeling skin all tingly I will glance up at the ski the faces of the moon and my imagination seem to be right on trouble or good things the clouds too call me crazy but it's my way of listening to the world through my eyes hee. Well last night and I usually don't smoke but the guys at the shop do and once in awhile I will have one of them horrible cig's Well last night I went out on the back porch with one of them cigarette's and my spider sense went off so I looked up and there was a perfect devil shaped head horns eyes and the face was so real whoa I looked at that twice and put the cig down didn't dare light up that cigarette and decided maybe the clouds are right this time. both sides of the face looked identical it was creepy I whispered I know your right treating my body like that. Strange it was looking right at me hee. You can't get a message no clearer than that and you know what I actually felt better after all for not having it. Then I remembered in Bolivia I believe they have a silver mine and they have statues of the devil down there they call it the mountain that eats men it has been there since the Spaniard's forced the Indian people to mine it they believe the devil lives in that mountain and if you don't pay him respect down there he will kill and eat your soul. creepy the native indians didn't have the letter D in thier alphabet so they call him tio. I hope he's not out running around out there loose goodness we are in for some strange events coming up mark my words. When mother earth goes out of her way to say ah ah ah don't do that best whatever it is put it down drop it and run if you have too hee or else. So people once again we are not alone they are watching so be good. hee Jamerson Rising!

No comments: