Monday, August 23, 2010

looking back

Hi folks I was looking back over all my blog entries when it dawned on me how much things have changed in this short time with me. My attitudes been readjusted so many times. Looking back over what was important then than what seems more important now. The same patterns troubles keep reoccurring over again. Makes one wonder or at least me if life times (for those that believe in multiple life times)Have the same issues to work out but on a much larger scale. You know the old De Ja Vu feeling we get when we feel we have been there or done this before. I sit some times and look at where I am in life and I try to see where I am going what would be new ways of making money or finding fun things to do. We get caught up in the here and now that we fail to dream and have wishes for our future we loose our ambition and lust for life stuck in the here and now. Make a wish list and do dream and visualise your self getting or doing them. Make the magik work hee. It does trust me on this one you do have the power to create a beautiful life and live it too. Try looking back to look forward a journal will help too. Happy dreaming! Jamerson Rising

No comments: