Thursday, December 23, 2010

just look up

Hello folks I wish you all a Merry Xmass. One of my friends called me and said go outside and look up so I did now this was my bithday on the 21st Dec. wow alittle after midnight I looked from where I was at in Commerce city Colorado the luner eclipse looked straight above us what a sight awesome it looked like a little lava ball orange with black specles or streaks running across it. Something out of the ordinary always happens on my birthday like on my way to work Ijumped on the bus one of my friends I haven,t seen for a few years was driving then on my way home the next morning there she was again funny I was just thinking about her the day before. What about the corvette hee I was thinking about getting one of those too hee hee middle age criss's you know setting in ha To some people this is not such a big deal. Like when I got back home my daughter gave me a batch of oatmeal raison cookies no corvette hee my little grand daughter agreed with me little home made presants or best as we munched on them cookies. I just looked up and said thanks It made my day AND LITTLE Guilianna said I needed a boys toy and set an old used toy fire engine on the table hee no corvette this year. EVEN the very cosmos had something special to give if only we have the eyes to see it! Jamerson Rising

No comments: