Saturday, April 30, 2011

You don't say

Hello folks so much going on in this world. Sad mother nature is cleansing herself once again we have caused her so much pain like a bad virus we pollute everything we touch it seems. Well that's not what I want to touch on here today. I was a little saddend when I heard a nasty little rumor seems a previous employee wants to come back hey I'm all for people working though I remember he stirred up quite a commotion the last time he was here. Well I wish him well. I didn't like the way a supervisor was thinking of ways to get rid of another employee to make room for his friend. This seems to be the way the world is going. In the work place knowledge is power the more you know and the right attitude will get you through most troubles. See people who conive and plot against others find themsevles not trusted by their peers. What goes around comes around. Best thing to do is study what you need or what makes you happy in life and to not worry about such people. Like old Jamerson here says such people go around with a garden spade in their hand for digging their own graves. When they are not trusted anymore. What good are they. Best to smile and work hard and to study for yourself and not worry about them. For they will exhaust themselves with their own little ego's playing games with peoples lives. Sad but in the end they will end up paying for it one way or another mark my words. Take care of yourselve and don't punish yourselves by worring about such people. Be nice to yourself in all ways! Jamerson Rising

No comments: