Sunday, June 26, 2011

Listen to the world

Hello my friends I wish to share something. In my last entry I wrote about forgivness. Now I will talk about signs from nature or if your in a city perhaps a passing truck with words on it or a piece of someones conversation that you overhear like reading the same word as it is being spoken. Signs they come in many shapes and sizes. Had a deer walking around my home the other morning. Now that was a sign hey watch were you step buddy hee Just kidding on that one but seriously lately I have been seeing doves just fly up and stare at me first there was one then it was happening daily two at a time in different parts of the city and in the back of my mind so to speak that wordless intuition I feel I felt it is time. So I went online and tracked down my ex wife sent her a phone number and my phone rang with in a minute wow after 13 years all it took was for me to foregive and let go. Now my daughter hasn't talked to her mom in eight years so I handed her the phone and said its for you then I listend for the scream hee. Well she talked to me for an hour and her new husband rest his soul passed on last Januarary well she came over the next day I found out that I had another grand daughter with black curly hair which she pointed out I was the only one who had such hair haha I had a grandaughter that she has never seen before either it was a happy event The grand kids with me all had brown hair like hers and the ones with her all hade black hair like you know who. I said that was so we wouldn't forget each other haha. After years of an emotional roller coaster ride I was at peace with this situation. I was kind and polite and didn't mention any of the past just the happy and funny memories I agreed with her finaly being on her own was the best thing for her. You see folks there is something magical about seeing the grandkids playing with their cousins reminded me of them trips to my grandfathers were we would meet or cousins so very long ago to see my grandaughters eyes dark like my daughters and my mothers God rest her soul. That moment had a magik of its own. We blend as one into a child or kids and nothing can ever take that away. We talk by e-mail now and she was so surprised in how much I have changed but she thought I would never talk to her again. I said being the mother of my children and the love I had will allways be there I let the past go and moved to a whole new level of understanding I was at peace in my heart another chain dropped from this prison we call hate and envy. She walked away with so much more I told her I was happy she is doing so well and I am. So If a break up is turning your world up side down the only cure is to let go and forgive and let those chains that bind your soul go you will be a better person for it. Mark my words Jamerson Rising

No comments: