Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Piece of cake or like a piece (life)

Hello folks I have been having alot of weird dreams lately. I was enjoying my grandsons birth day when this thought accured to me life for what its worth like a cake each bite sweet or plain sour but when it is all said and done or are you full with the love that went into it each bite alittle different from the last in the end was your tummy full or heaven forbide did you end your days with a sour taste in you mouth and a stomach ache. We take so much for granted we never stop or seldom do and count our blessings. I used to feel like I was being taken for granted till I changed the way I think and looked at the good that came out of not being selfish all the time. I look forward to the future. whether the cosmos end it all or not life goes on in some form or another its if you savor every bite of that cake your given and make the most of it. Times will be good and times will be bad strive for the good and you will climb your way out of the muck of despair. Not easy is it attitude that's the secret make your personality a happy one even if it takes an iron will you can do this and enjoy that cake. Jamerson Rising

No comments: