Friday, November 18, 2011

Dreams again

Dreams that wonderful sometimes scary world we go to when we unplug from this reality. Last night my Godfather came to visit me rest his soul he has been gone many a year now. He was pointing at me then I saw two glass coffins side by side with two people in them who were old but still in good shap eeow for being dead eeow then I looked up and saw white square kites floating in the sky with oriental writing on them. Then the phone rang and that was it. Every time I get to the reading part of a dream something wakes me up haha. I know the answers are above my understanding why love and emotions carrying over. Like my God parents willing to watch after me ( if my parents would of passed away)or being in a relationship long since past lying side by side yet in this life time going on the reasons way above my understanding. Gotta get a Japanees or Chinese dictionary haha No but seriously folks our dreams do have a lot of meaning. I have had dreams come true the very next day and others that took years to manifest. They have a sense of humor to with puns on words that ryhme they like to tease. Its like they watch and talk amongst each other hey look what he's doing now haha time to tease him alittle hee. And other times a straight out warning and some times the meaning is so obscure you forget about your troubles for the time being. Like spiritual dreams so vivad and beautiful like when I talk to angels or kindred spirits animal humon non human depends on your level of understanding and friendship. Get a dream book that helps I have a few and my daughters always looking in them she's a bit like me with the dreams. Always ask for answers and listen beleave in your angels and remember their are more friends then you can count out there animals plants you see we are all energy just different forms. there is a great awakening coming and the closed minds will be fighting with the open minds of this world see the closed minds want to destroy this world by using, eating or consuming everything on it for greed and selfishness. While the open minds want to find better ways of using energy and saving resources even healing this world but the closed minds will have none of that. I tell you one thing mother nature will win. Good or bad its our choice Peace be with you Jamerson Rising

1 comment:

Gypsy Butterfly said...

Hi Jamerson,
That was a very bizzar dream you had and surly a message from your godfather! Does kites or oriental dacor mean anything to anyone you know, or connect you to someone you know? Usually things in our dreams are symbols and we have to figure out the meaning behind the images in our dreams. Sometimes they are right in our face and our dreams tell it how it is. The two people in the caskets, were they male, female, ages aprox hair color, did you know them ect..... If you feel like emailing me details, I will try and figure out what your god father is trying to tell you.
I pull all my dreams apart if they are vivid. My mom use to come to me in my dreams a lot after she passed, but I have not dreamed about her in months. She feels distant to me right now.
Have a great day!
Lydia