Saturday, May 12, 2012

What is real?

This internet what is real this vast ocean of thoughts emotions and information is changing our world at an incredible pace. I will be more careful with this force in the future I reached out and got to close (once again) to an angel out there see When I get close I tend to read a personsons emotions so to speak and some get frightend that some how I know to much about them. I have been this way since I was little there was a time I could shake a persons hand and get flash backs of their past their hidden pain desires I was a recluse for a long time because of this till I learned to change the channel so to speak. I still look after my own little family and leave that vast ocean alone. For in being able to read a persons feelings I fall in love way to easy only to watch the tide pull out and find myself in that empty alone place once again. So I reconnect to mother earth and the great spirit ,jesus and that eternal love the holy ghost once again. I don't look at sin with damnation but unconditional love it is anothers wish to use their free will as fit. It is my wish to love the universe as it it is and let it be what it is. For I am just a small drop in this great ocean of universal intelligence I couldn't change you if I wanted too. That is not my intention. I can love you yes for what it's worth and then let it be. See that has been the down fall of mankind through the ages to control to hate to love with imposed unrealistic demands and expectations in return. I smile and gently float away in this vast world and simply let be. Jamerson Rising

No comments: