Thursday, August 9, 2007

Heartbreak

No words can describe the hurt the pain that goes with a break up pictures replaying over and over in your head hard to let go the one thats hurt the most didn't even see it coming but it did cold icy pain down deep world turned upside down. It is said evey thing happens for a reason I don't understand some times the spirit brings someone else along to remove someone from your life your journey was meant to go another path. This might take years for the reason to be clear angels looking out for you. If they couldn't stay true better to find another which was meant to be. Have faith be strong let it go clear your mind listen to your breathing let the pictures and words stop. I use the word stop in my mind when something tries to repeat itself that I don't want to listen too. I picture my grandchildrens laughs and smiley faces when I feel down I think of the good things I have going on as for breakups [been there done that] twice in december the month I was born in. Why people like to pick ones birthdays I wonder hey good shot thank you may I have another That was a good one well timed I laughed for I love myself my friends family and yes them too so I let them go withn a blessing and got on with my life It's not easy but I had lots of practice hee hee well hang in there remember you where meant for someone special that would never let you down so step back out in that world and they will show up lots of luck peace

No comments: