Wednesday, August 29, 2007

little people

Aw yes those younger members of our families the memories they bring when they show up. My father used to say when he thought about a grand child bam one would show up. heh heh it was his fault. just kidding pops now many years later I too have a whole bunch of them little people running around and with them brings great responsibility jamerson heh o dont I know. Times are different now its like the old days when families had to band together just to make it this isn't all that bad you know it will save you money bond you together more. And you'll see a whole different world of memories them little people bring with them. Some remind us of our grandparants a long gone time ago when they were once young themselves. For you can picture your grand parants when they were little what they went thru then what you went thru history does repeat itself this never ending story these memories this magic of the little people will bring a tear to your eyes a happy memorie a delight when their faces light up at christmas time. note (they don't run off so far) when they grow up around us for in doing so they learn you are a big part of their lives if you treat them with respect they will be your friend for life and they wont go away so far when they become teenagers like so many do when they get disconnected so stay connected I wish my ex wife would of we havn't seen her or heard from her me in 11 years my kids in 7 years she is missing alot of life and love for her we are sad for this but still wish her a good life I wont teach my people such darkness I wish her well so give them a hug every time you see them. Talk to them often and listen when they are trying to tell you something. This is another great gift in life to look into the eyes of a little person and see nothing but peace love not infected with the lies of this world pure delight in life no sins to hide with a mask pure honesty this is a rare gift indeed savor it for when you get old these memories will flash thru your mind over and over again so make them good ones peace my friends