Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I told you so

OOO don't you just hate the sound of this one little saying ooo fun to throw at someone funny huh hard to swallow when smacked upside the head with it. It's a secret code word for you big dummy. Another four word combo with changes in pitch to drive the point home in every language that neeya neeya neeya sound is well known around the world I really need a dictionary forgive me. My third grade grandson needed help with home work funny you start helping them and end up getting a good lesson on what you have forgotten so long ago. Smack you big dummy just kidding I'm (ahem) not that bad. I wouldn't want the little tike coming home the next day with I told you so heh Well moving right along. Innocent little phrases funny so simple but can strike a nerve with upmost precision words I know once again good magic bad magic. But it's so much fun to tease isn't it I try not too but I'm a weak man heh I don't pick on super sensitive people that would be cruel. But I am making progress. So the next time you want to yuck it up on someone stop and think are they a big cry baby we woudn't want them making a puddle. See there I go again I need yucksters anomynous and a good dictionary Be careful there are children around see there I go again heh try to be nice friends later your friend another superhero of weird stop already peace my friends