Thursday, August 30, 2007

Divorce

Ouch that subject again 10 years ago when I went through this mental crisis I was a mental wreck for a whole year it really changed my life my world was turned upside down. My friends divided up like the red sea. In most breakups one would wonder why some only stayed close because of the better half. Yes I'm afraid so but on the other hand you learn who your true friends are meet new friends life goes on. Oh the heart ache the betrayal one is left holding the bag the other runs off living a whole new life. I was another one of those work smorks who paid more attention to my work then my personnel life it was over years before it was over. Actualy it was a blessing indisguise I found a whole new life new friends I learned to be more forgiving more caring more affectionate to my special friends though I choose to remain single I see life with a whole new set of eyes I can even laugh about it now years later. I was reborn so to speak having passed through this ring of fire hey join the club work smork heh funny I know big baby funny now not so funny back then heh well If your one of the lucky ones who got stuck holding the bag such as I relax it gets better. In fact it gets a whole lot better just let it go the faster you do the better and get on with your life. Don't play games just find new friends the world is full of them. I bought a new car that truck I always wanted a computer I was lucky no child support never forget them it's not their fault so pay up. When you get through that your children will respect you and you will pass on that strength and integraty you showed them. They will remember you as a good honest person with alot of pride. So there you have it life Is just A beginning So do it right this time around. Peace my friends Jamerson Rising