Friday, August 31, 2007

Mornings

Mornings so quiet and peaceful when the sun first comes up. Nature coming alive after the long night.Then the rude awakening of mankind in their rush to get to work.Yet mornings are cool peaceful and quiet before everyone awakens I love them I am just getting off work and enjoy the cool weather the spiritual feeling of hearing birds and the rest of nature coming alive with music to my ears a very short period of time till the rest or the day gets going. I like my quiet times such as mornings have to offer. Most people don't even see the morning feel the quiet listen to natures song they are so closed spiritualy emotionaly to the world around them existing side by side with this empire of other life forms competeing for survival till the end who will win. Our eyes are closed who cares is the motto yes who cares yet our lives depend on the interaction of these other life forms bee's for instance yes they sting yet they are disappearing before are very eyes we'll miss the honey but we will really miss all the hard work they do. this will cause a very deadly change reaction in the plant kingdom. Yet in our selfish greed we only see the money which is just paper. Every morning I unwind and clear my mind letting all this go I know some day this will become very important to all of us and we will fight for their survival when we wake up and realize their survival is our survival I listen in the mornings to eveything around me they give their lives to keeping this world going yet it seems like we our headed to are own demise. Yes mornings are so peaceful what a blessing. Be thankful and do all you can. They do. The world the problems we create are trivial to whats really going on in this world. There is so much beauty in this world that nature has to offer we have lost thE treaty we had in the beginning of time to live in peace. See what human nature has done to us something to think about peace my friends