Friday, August 31, 2007

Apologies

Apologies dear friends. My views on this world are my own I'm not trying to change anyone to my wacky reality. This is your dream of this planet. Make it a good one be happy be kind to one another if reality as it is taught is important to you go for it. I just look at the world differently thats all I'm not trying to change any body so once again I am truely sorry if I have offended anyone. I see one of my friends has found this looking for me funny how our souls seem to stay connenected through all these years what a blessing the reason is more deeper then you think but I will keep this to myself. So I'm getting side tracked once again people a simple I'm sorry can heal so much this life is way to short. So reach out when you have been mean to someone and say your sorry. I had a friend once who would rather die before he would say he was sorry for anything when he grew old his body was falling apart he couldn't even stand up straight his face had frompy stuck to it 24/7 poor guy when he was younger he went through alot vietnam being sacked by his wife he grew bitter now he can barely walk please let the insults go and the anger you feel at people this will make you sick. If you grow old your faces will look really goofey with frumpy plasterd all over them there I go again someone get a straight jacket he's flipped. Seriously my friends let it go say sorry let it go be happy and good things will come into your life by the truck load. Ever see a happy old person full of life they are so cool huh they know the secret let it go peace my friends