Wednesday, September 5, 2007

messages

Messages answers to questions come in the most profound ways. The other day me and my friend we were talking about actors and their leading ladies we were talking and I said one of them I heard a story he was shorter than his leading lady and they had to get a box for him to stand on well we were trying to remember one actor we couldn't remember his name so we just forgot about it. Well the next day I was waiting down town for a bus when this little half my size almost a midget of a man came walking down the street straight at me the thought went thru my mind angels and spirits sometimes walk in such disguises to test people deliver messages anyway here he comes two steps forward one step back one to the right two to the left slowly getting closer he walks up to me looks up and says you have love in your eyes. Thats great being hit on by a midget great way to start the day then he said he would watch over me and not to worry. Another poor guy comes up to me and asks me for a dollar I told him I was sorry I didnt have any money which I did not that day. The midget came running up a dollar in hand and gives him his dollar that was weird then he looks up at me and says you have a nice smile why won't you look at me so I glanced over at him he had white hair coal black eyes one was alittle messed up but his eyes had a ancient wisdom bright siritual look to them. Then he says you know who you look like you look like Humphrey Bogart smiled winked at me turned and walked away two steps forward one back one to the right two to the left and away he went. I heard Stewie Griffens voice in the back of my head exclaim thats it you done it ole boy thats the name we was looking for I looked up and said nice remembering just yesterday when I failed to remember this name I said to my self oh I'll get the answer later and I did. Spirits have a sense of hummor and you'll see this in your dreams they love riddles and a good pun symbols and a wide variety of metaphors. I laughed to myself and went on to have a good day knowing we aren't alone in life peace my friends. Jamerson Rising