Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Music

Music one of the greatest weapons we have against evil vibrations that can lift ones spirit unless you like very sad songs or heavey metal your on you own there. I will use music to cheer me up when I'm feeling down it works aroma flowers certain scents cause the brain to respond in mood changes bringing back memories. But music lightens the soul white magic good words chases away evil dark thoughts they hate happy music it drives them nuts if you are suffering from evil attacks on your spirit think of happy things don't dwell on the bad things sing dance lift you hearts and the answers will come to you open your eyes the answer is right there in front of you. It works for me and they always wonder why I am uaually happy I just run on a higher vibration thats all. Change your mind lift your spirit rise to a higher vibration and you will feel the difference answers will come flying to you good ideas worth investigating will abound you'll see. Keep positive and the opportunities will abound they are there in so many ways just waiting for you. So look around listen to your dreams your intuition your imagination it's there open your eyes and expect it it will come. peace once again my friends Jamerson Rising