Friday, August 17, 2007

loneliness

Thats a tough one tnx but here goes this loneliness I work around 300 to 400 people coming and going all night long. Been there 11 years but sometimes I will still feel lonely. this feeling is quite strong at times I fight back by finding something to do the budget writting, reading a good book talking to my daughter, grandchildren or the pet wolf he's a good listener not much on giving advice but a good listener. Keeping busy I found is the only cure for me yet I do like to meditate does wonders. I was married before and that closeness is hard to replace I had a close friend she called me every day. But for awhile I am doing without a phone that's when I started to notice this feeling sucks yet I am used to it planning is good use your imagination to get thru life everything happens for a reason. This is all happening just the way it was supposed too. I had time to write more rearrange my finances get closer to my family and focus on work more. When I feel the time is right I will start going out again but you know what I have been enjoying the break. Once in a while it still sucks huh but not for very long because I am creative I can find fun even if it's going for a walk talking with grandchildren playing with the wolf as old as I am I still can have fun It's just life learn to live every day like its your last and you will soon see. Take cources go back to school I do I even practice a second language next I am going to plan some trips so much to do just don't give up. Patience loneliness is time to plan plant them seeds and let them ideas grow. It's spirits way of giving you a time out. Peace my friends later

No comments: