Friday, August 17, 2007

Angels

Fair angels I do believe in them for they walk with me they have shown themselves a few times when I was feeling very low. Saved my life a few time too. Yes I have a very strong belief in them. They have given me so many signs little flashes of light I have see out the corner of my eyes angels stars I call them. Flashes of love. Just her saying hi I have see some of them in my dreams when I really needed someone to talk to. They are there and if you ask them for help they will but you have to believe and be sincere. They know a false heart don't be selfish for they are pure of spirit and they want you back. They are here to help in so many ways. So many times you thought you were lucky I bet a angel was standing there smiling at you. I try to remember them as often as I can. This can be hard with so many things going on in ones busy day. When you wake up be thankful for that first breath you just took and any angels watching over thank them too people laugh at such things I smile and laugh too cause I know in my heart this is truth peace to you my friends

No comments: