Thursday, September 20, 2007

The circle

Yes it is time I thought I would never get around to this. The circle of life around and around we go when will it ever end I don't know is it a circle or cycle sun comes up sun goes down breath in breath out a new era bright as dawn the end of a era dark as dusk which I beleave we are going through right now. the Mayans calender ends on my birthday thanks guys. But the end of the world I think not the end of a cycle yes I do believe. We are going through chaos right now and it will get worse hang on to you bonnets ladies and gentlemen here we go step right up to the ride of your life. Well hopefully we will avert disaster this time and the sun will come back around so to speak and we will enjoy a new age of enlightenment those of us that are left here. So run in this cicrle if you so beleave chasing your tail. Learn from your mistakes and move forward cycles yes not circles. Your souls go from young to old then who knows. Does the almighty exclaim enough is enough oh what the heck one more time for s...ts and giggles jamerson! oops sorry folks. Does our souls go through these cycles everything else does I sure would like to get my hands on the rule book of life. I don't believe the creator does things in circles cycles is my opinion but thats just kooky me heh stuck between the good earth and the clouds stretched between the material and the spirit. cycles friends. So reach for the clouds pull the spirit close and keep your feet on the ground. Cycles feels like a circle comes and goes around like a circle. Think of your breathing think of the ocean. Waves in waves out, sun up sun down, from seed to soil. Rythms cycles. I don't believe the great spirit would leave us running in a circle. We were meant to grow and progress for we have fallen for great lie now the long climb back junior woodchucks sorry cycles my friends. peace later Jamerson Rising