Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The peace makers

No not the colt 45's silly one. The people who or at peace or try to live in peace thru their whole lives my hats of to you. For you are the ones who end up cleaning up the mess of this world the ones who help the aged the sick in hospitals the ones who help after disasters the ones who try to help the needy in times of war with war going on all around. These people who reach out to the homeless my heart cries out to you all for you know the true essence of life the true meaning in your walk thru this world yes my hats off to you. This is so hard to keep ones arms open with violence deception evil swirling all around yet these people carry on with a higher understanding of forgivness and love this is what holds this world together. This is the reason mankind has survived this long the peacemakers of this world have cleanned up the mess and what a mess we have made of it very selfish and we wonder why the blessed light is so far away because we pushed away when we should open our hearts and receive and be thankfull for the right to live think about it my friends. peace out my friends I have faith in you. Jamerson Rising