Tuesday, September 18, 2007

silence

Silence the doorstep to the eternal when the mind is quiet when you are at peace you'll come closer to your god for this world is geared to noise static noise between the radio stations so to speak noise that interference that distraction to ones connection with ones higher self so to speak. People who meditate have a inner peace about them they have a glow in their appearence most people don't even notice I do I can see the light shinning out of them. When you move closer to this door step this passageway this river between the worlds its presence is so serene how can you ever be mad at anything ever again just stand in awe your not even there yet the presence is so awesome you can feel it even though most of us aren't allowed to cross over yet just the the ability to stand that close should wake you up silence that will allow you to come closer to the boarder of your creation very heavy very deep to comprehend I have stood there felt the glow the presence and walked away a different person happy most of the time when I remember this I drive my friends crazy but when I forget alittle I get unhappy (grandchildrens) smiley faces snaps me right out of it powerfull magic. Pure love If you can't find it meditate with a open heart a peaceful mind when you get close to this boarder you will walk away looking at this world with a whole different view of things you will see the connection of every thing at so many levels it will amaze you but be at peace don't let it drive you crazy for this has been known to happen be at peace with it there is nothing to fear for this is the way back to that place we have forgotten this place our spirit sleeps while we walk this dream visit this reality you will wake up someday don't die in your sleep from creating more night mares be at peace. so smile this is the scary place not over there. peace my friends. Jamerson Rising