Saturday, September 15, 2007

Crossroads

We all find ourselves at one time or another staring down this choice in life the lessons are they learned or do we repeat or is this time different only to find out later history repeats itself. I beleave in relationships somethings repeat because we tend to manifest the same situations over and over because the patterns are similar. What I mean if something is familiar we will be attracted to it. Look at all the people who stay in relationships that are hopeless. They seem to find people who mistreat them bad yet they stay in the relationship. I rest my case. Now crossroads which way to turn. I been there done that so many times my mind was clouded with indecisions of the heart money where to live who to stay with what to do some cross roads have more than two choices. Very complicated Jamerson yet simple look for truth, honesty, Will this move you forward in life is it a good feeling or a scary one hopefully its not a rush rush situation your faced with. Dreams gut feelings, intuition all seem hopeless when you are pressed with time or emotion. Simple truth I know i'm crazy he's flipped again heh listen truth or you being true to yourself or to them or the reason you want to go down this road can you live with yourself if it dosn't work out. In your heart is it right if you have truth in your heart then there's a good chance that it is my friends a very good chance. See we already know cause we been down this road so many times the lessons my friends the patterns keep repeating themselves. It's there crazy program we are trapped here but this is another story. This program has one flaw they can't beat truth no matter how many situations they throw at you truth will prevail in one form or another. peace my friends. Jamerson Rising