Friday, September 14, 2007

Patience

Oh what a rare gift my grandmothers had this gift. Its a indian thing I marvel when ever I see it practiced in the face of drama that the world throws at you friends not so friends try to test this but if you keep your cool and this isn't easy it befudles your opponents for thats what they act like in this game of wits who out smarts who who can get your goat and I have to admit some of them little buddies are getting pretty good at it heh but when you know the game you can step out of this emotional trap when you see they can't help themselve they are sick with the parasite please read other stories I have before I ramble on about them but when you know then they can't bother you anymore. Some people are so wrapped up in mr. serious syndrom knickers to tight its cutting of the circulation to their brains heh listen to me I'm breaking some of my rules in talking this way just trying to get a point accross be soft not strong for a change let them swim in their anger let it pass over you hard to argue with someone who is understanding at the problem at hand who has the strength to say stop this is neeedless we need to work together not quible and finger point the solution is probly very simple very clear to any problem without anger see anger clouds the vision side tracts the thinking process so my friends it comes down to words work the good magic shunn the black words clean your mouth out wait I'll get the soap heh sorry sometimes I can't help myself life is funny to me but yes it can be very serious at times so hang on and the more peace you make the more peace you will have in your life. Oh and don't use soap not a good idea to stick soap in your mouth heh peace my friends heh I'm trying here cant help myself sometimes sorry later Jamerson Rising