Thursday, September 13, 2007

chaos

Seems to pop up from time to time when things just don't go right situations get down right ugly. I just bit my upper lip and waited for my days off. Yet for some reason I too am having a hard time letting things go this week I didn't point fingers or blame anyone for I am in charge of about 14 workers and if some thing gets missed or not done right you guessed it. The buck stops here. Here hold this bag sonny while we go home and there I am waiting for the next shift a real charector builder heh heh yes that was me last week now I feel better. My coworkers or probily surprised I didn't whine or point fingers I just took it on the chin and went on about my business making everything else go right. Which I did hey we all fall down once in awhile It's all in how we get up which counts. Show no fear don't let them see you sweat heh. I know it aint easy being me but this is me heh. So smile don't let them get you down makes the getting up a whole lot easier. Peace my friends. Jamerson Rising