Wednesday, September 12, 2007

critics

Critics ney sayers can't seem to get through a day without them can we. Better to keeps ones ideas to ones self. Try your best and don't open yourself up to their ridicule. Some are psychic vampires and they don't even know it. Their lust for your energy makes them very hard to be around they can't even say hello without first putting you down or making you look foolish in front of everyone around. Stay calm this really jacks them up heh heh when there is no emotion to feed off of they get hit by a big power drain don't feed them with any sign of being rattled watch them starve for emotionnal energy heh they try but if you know whats up it's fun to watch them hit empty they are the worst when they are on empty so be nice and polite and nuke em good heh heh. I see a lot more of these people now a days. Just try your best in life be at peace don't judge, say good things shun the black magic in the use of words and you will see who is evil and who is good just listen to their words. I have a big problem at work with the politics back stabbing put downs the way people judge each other. At the end of the week I am exhausted time to meditate and recharge forgive and I can't be messed with. I look at them with truth and honesty let their swords bend on your integraty let their arrows bounce off of you. Laugh at their foolish attemps at slander. Quite a trick being able to control your emotions this in itself will scare even the strongest vampires to the their very core. For the light is the strongest force in the world this power of love kill me it's only my body you can harm for the real me is part of the enternal so batter up o foolish one for when karma comes around to collect when I have forgiven and moved on the reaper will come along and say hello lets see time to pay up friend I kid you not. Oh this is quite a list you have here my friend ha ha ha oh this shall be so much fun lets see what to do. Nope not me my friend for I looked at you with love in my eyes and sadness for I know the game already no thank you keep your evil to your self my friend and the best to you governor. Good luck with mr. bones there he's been in the business a long time always ready to lend a hand. So yes spit that black magic out of your mouth sing the song of death and woe. Them chains keep getting bigger n heavy so heavy so when you are feeling down just remember your life is not just a waste of time you are very precious so be thankful and at peace love thy neighbor this is no joke. peace my friends don't despair the light is shinning on you. later Jamerson Rising