Thursday, September 27, 2007

Feeling lost

Things not going right. Out of balance again but things are changing for the better. Finaly. The world is going crazy my job is going crazy my friends are going crazy lucky I already am so I think I'll be ok heh. But the poor world and my friends my job sorry I won't let this bother me I have to many things on my to do list. So I will just laugh in their general direction ha ha ha their that should do it. I feel better already laugh it off cry later thats my motto. Heh well it works sometimes you just have to lose it beats blowing up what a mess what a puddle you have made there keep at least one special friend you can talk to and you will be alright. I have one good friend who is very close indeed which I think has kept me in balance all these years though I don't tell her all my troubles I do share quite a bit of them or we share should I say love her dearly. Funny how good friendships should be good relationships but they don't always go hand in hand do they. What a shame. But we are still good friends. Do what ever you can to progress your life move forward if you can't find love quit looking for it and just let love come out of you towards everyone and every thing and it will find you I garantee. That will be 50 bucks heh but seriously folks love finds love faster than it can find hopeless lost feelings so wake your heart up and put your best smile on and you'll see things will get better. heh peace my friends Jamerson Rising