Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Pictures

Wow the power in pictures. There are very little pictures of me left after my loss of my wife 11 years ago I was a very angry young man back then. It seems a lot of my pictures disappeared oops time to grow up but all the kids pictures I gave to my middle daughter which brings a tear to my eye when I see her share them with her little ones these 11 years later very powerful emotions come up from somewhere deep. Now I have a new collection of them heh. Pictures one of mankinds greatest inventions. Funny how mankind has the capacity to turn spirit into the material thought into reality we are divine this is just a tiny piece of the power that created us and yet to us it seems so powerful which it is. Pictures I look back now years later whishing I had the pictures now to help guide me back then wow how deep pictures thoughts makes one want to carry a camera a pen and note pad us writers tend to be like that. My son is a very good artist his work is simply amazing I remember drawing cartoons for them when they were little now all of them draw very well. Powerful magic these pitures. Let the spirit come thru you share your gifts to the world express yourself this is why we are here not to fight and die sadley this is a reality this evil so needless If every one could heal themselves of this parasite this evil would die in the world. Pictures openend a deep wound in me tonight and all kinds of emotion came flooding out I feel so much better counting a few more blessings of the spirit pictures have saved my reason for life over and over pictures my friends pictures let your life have meaning and may it be a good one peace to you all later