Tuesday, October 9, 2007

zzzhh pow

Ready this will lock me away for sure. Ive been tormented lately with the meaning of life how can it get so hopeless at times I meditate I ponder little bits n pieces to digest I fall into spirit at times My face goes very bright and the spirit moves me in thought the feeling language I call it. anyway lock me up throw away the key here I'll even do it for you heh. I asked the great spirit why am I so troubled is there anything you can tell me or show me to lighten my mind my heart and zzzh pow like a bolt of lighting I almost fell off the bed MY mind was transported back through past lifetimes of all of us at the same time do unto your brother as you would do unto your self think about it universal conscienceness I really need a dictionary ) or a good shrink you are they all the same mind all the same spirit all the same conscience the dream of the planet remember it. Your dream in all the manifistations the ages the technologies the tragedys in the world the pain the happy times your dream your nightmare your choice did I loose you yet this is deep (One spirit one god one one one Jamerson when you hate others you hate yourself be mean to someone it comes back around in its many manifistations to you ten fold you are fighting your self) When you find peace you wake back up in pure heaven pure love indiscribable in words but what about my dear ancestors what about them. (They will always walk with you for they are you.) (You walked with them when you loved yourself you just have to learn to love the rest of yourself and come home again so forgive love and wake up jamerson) and with that I woke up and almost fell off the bed zzzh pow like a bolt of lightning my beloved friends I was spell bound yes laugh call me crazy throw rocks that is why this is all energy all spirit ever look at a dead body I have many times looks like a empty rubber suit. When that beautifull soul departs there's a big difference in what the body the way it looks and feels like. friends be at piece and stop fighting yourselves well I have to go there's some guys running around downstairs out side with some very big butterfly nets looking for you know who heh peace later. Jamerson Rising