Thursday, October 25, 2007

Hang on

Hang on here we go again drama turns its ugly head once again . Seems like drama follows certain life styles drinking drugs even if you aren't directly involved it pops up what to do. Thats a hard decision to make on the one hand this is what you have been used too on the other change is scary but until you change the situation it will repeat and keep on repeating. I know you are trying hard to refrain from this I'm not saying leave your friends just distance your selves from the bars partys drugs drinking put your foot down don't allow it to come into your life. Until you can put distance between you and this evil whatever it is problems will allways pop up. I know this is very hard to do. like smoking I had to leave it drinking had to get over it drugs been free of this since 1983 and never looked back if I wouldn't of done this I would be dead now. But I learned to move away walk away no run and run I did most of my friends from back in the day are dead. But ole Jamerson rising just stopped listend to that quiet inner voice and went inwards to my heart fixed that and the love poured out once again I could laugh and I forgave every one now the light shines through me and I found the true love of my life. Now find the happiness with in your heart and happiness will find you from without. trust me on this peace my friends Jamerson Rising