Sunday, October 14, 2007

Moving on

Dreams again telling me something is up. Way cool found out my best friend is getting married cool thats a good thing moving on change coming ready to rock and roll with life again. I met someone new sometimes spirit brings someone in your life to move you right along. This ones different I saw her in my dreams a few times this year I knew she was coming and there I was looking at her and her at me and I knew change is about to happen. We even have the same days off one step at a time friends first then it don't hurt so bad if they change their mind heh. moving on always happens change the flow can you feel it. Next lesson smile it was fun. But life changes moving on can be fun can be interesting can hurt like hell sometimes but change is good lots to do. Remember what you learn from the last and move on actually things are looking good I feel alittle more connected to source once again one of my angels came to me in a dream last night. I am very close to this one she lifted my spirits to a level I can't describe time to take the road to the right and press on. Have a great life my friend spirit calling ole jamerson much work to be done futures coming hard hang on on to your bonnet betsy heh well have to run works calling me too. Peace my friends. Jamerson Rising