Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Words again

Absence makes the heart grow fonder oh I know this very well. I just keep the faith and my trust in a good heart. loving unconditionally tough but thats the way I am I love them all the same wheather they walk or not. So when them words fly at you at times like darts meant to mortally wound you remember to advance ones soul love them all the more I don't mean stay with unhappy uncareing people just let go with a blessing and forgiveness and rise above it in peace then your world will get better. Words can heal too and love everything you can imagen good words will get you there. Bad words and your asking for unnecessary drama to reappear refrain from sharing this energy and all will clear up soon It just takes time. Words feel the power of this good magic and thrive in this life time you'll have a better life for it. That will be fifty bucks thankyou heh sorry I almost made it just kidding just kidding. Heh peace people later. Jamerson Rising