Tuesday, November 6, 2007

From father to father

Oh yea deep in thought once again. Thinking about my sons , my father and my grandfathers lessons learned we don't see the wisdom of our fathers till we walk in that time frame at the moment they went through when we were little or when we were teenagers then young men with a new family then it starts repeating then we see with new eyes of wisdom we feel what its like to have the shoe on the other foot then understanding of why our fathers did what they had to do becomes clear then we get older and we learn what our grandfathers went through. We see with different sets of eyes through the for seasons of our lifetimes.Very deep this realization. I have alot of respect now then I did when I was younger I hope you are listening young people this realization is coming. Life so many levels to behold don't waste it on petty things. Enjoy life take heart live for the moment enjoy I wont take this from anyone life is to precious to short I let love live in my heart I don't judge people anymore I respect their right to live their lives the way they want too and I share my love when I can for I'm just passsing through I don't own people I'm free of these misconceptions live and let live. I stay happy. So have alittle respect for one another and don't trip just live and be good to your family friends and the rest of this word. peace people catch you on the flip side later. Jamerson Rising