Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Walk to destiny

Oh this walk seems so futile at times. I'm alone in thought at times but my spirit is alive I'm keenly aware of spirit this walk through this darkness has tought me to percieve a illusion to reality oh the lessons in life one must endure people I see the simple to the complicated. I am keenly aware when something isn't right. I'm no mere human madnes has set in though I choose to follow the path of understanding the path of peace the path of harmony. This not the path of sadness or regrets alive in its many twists of fate. Are just experiences to my walk side paths ones that pop up from time to time where they lead who knows this is no sadness no bitter denial of love I'm past that I live for the moment. When you love have love in your heart a whole new reality awakens I send a special blessing to the who the why in these lessons of life there is no disappointment no jealousy no anger no hate no sense of loss heh I would of loved thee anyway these vibrations are loosing there grip apon my mind the chains of the ego are weakening I am rising like my last name madness only follows in the name of peace I look back with a smile and my eyes are on the future of my destiny I have work to do the destiny is upon me unfolding in it many forms at a incredible rate hard to keep up the great spirit didn't give me much time I know this so I press on many souls to awaken. It's very hard near impossible to walk beside me cool take heart. It's just the experience the walk to your destiny. Enjoy the moment have love in your hearts peace in your minds. People get so wraped up in the drama thrust apon them they can't think clearly. Take a deep breath and repeat I love thy self and with this I shall love the world and my world will be love to me no hate no sadness regrets just simple love of life love of experiences let go of this bitter trap of ones soul reconnect to spirit to love and let your soul fly free awaken your souls to this reality not the illusion that is fed to your mind listen to your souls people that small quiet voice this inner peace just waiting for you to unlock I gave you the key now use it! and be free heh see simple. Simple truth love uncondictionally love in harmony be at peace in your minds people later Jamerson Rising