Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Management

Heh my friend made a quip the other day.. Whitless minds of management I was awe struck I made a quick note of this heh. Once again I'm being tested it seems right before the holidays people get to acting alittle quirky I call it. The things they come up with simply amazes me. Personnal note ( I thought I was crazy) Sorry boss not you higher up heh just goofey. A very good idea implimented at our work wearing vests while moving around the lot cool this will save lives yes absolutely but then they came out with carrying a little book which if you noticed a insafe act you can go to that person request his book right him up and turn the white copy in the yellow copy it seems will be a reminder of what he was doing wrong heh like he will forget you after this. Well folks these people have simple minds not all of them mind you but enough of them to revert back to kindergarton oh let the games begin. Heh I will have plenty to write about now I can see it now I aint giving up my book then the little snitch bless his heart was only looking out for your best interests we are being programed for the hive mentality soon these people will create a mindless class of worker drones who will beleave anything that is wired into their daily lives. This seems to be the future. I see the writing on the wall people what can you do cameras everywhere people watching your every move. At least I still have my mind and a place they can't reach me when I don't want them too. But so many people don't have this ability sad. What kind of life is this always watching your back being controled in what you think and do what you have where you live. Keep your peace people they will kill people for speaking out eventually I see it coming find your inner peace and ride it out change always comes unless you are one of those destined to make the change and spirit does pick such people. As for me I have said my peace and in peace I shall try to stay. I will change for this future to survive but I will keep my inner peace. later friends. Jamerson Rising