Sunday, November 4, 2007

Memories

Riding home in my old chevy truck. I was facing the rocky mountains sun barely coming up one of those mornings when one just wants to ride contemplate I was looking at the mountains and I remembered the way the mountains looked on my mothers last day. My hats off to you great spirit for that was the most beautiful morning I have ever seen the mountains had a light blue atmosphere very tranquil then the sun started to come up and I kid you not the mountains looked pink wow what a picture I thought My mothers beautiful spirit returned in the most beautiful morning I have ever seen she laid in a bed thirteen years couldn't speak or move my pops bless his heart and soul stayed by her side every moment they used to fight all the time but when she needed him he was there for her. The love that man showed I have never seen before. Till this day I am in awe. Love people. Share love with your mate. I love remembering when I was little. My grandmother my mom and my aunts would grab me out of all my cousins to help make choke cherry jellies tomales too. I was a good listener. Was picked to go help pick chiles choke cherries they would go pick pinions memories flooding through my mind. Mountains standing there silent whitnesses the trees the very sun spirit all around. Just passed the mexicans day of the dead. My love and blessings to all the departed I havn't forgotten any of you I miss you all. Spirits all talking at once please I love you all. They come to visit me at strange times just to say hi to encourage me call me crazy but I know when a spirit is showing me love angels dearly departed souls. I can sense them feel their love sometimes their touch and yes I've heard my name whispered things moved about. Ghosts visions I just open my arms and give a blessing thanks for remembering me heh. People we are not alone we are all connected I can't describe it I can only feel it and send love back. Memories idle thoughts or a loved one sharing a happy moment. peace my beloved friends later