Saturday, November 3, 2007

Dancing leaves

I was sitting on the porch today just watching the leaves in the very top of the trees they all looked like they were dancing in a light fall breeze waiting for their turn to return to the earth. time to end and start anew then it hit me from my earlier writtings I said cycles not circles then wham it's staring me right in the face like the very heavens were showing me this one Jamerson the circle of life do you see it now I stand corrected so profound from seed to a beautiful green leaf to a old but still radiant golden color leaves dancing in the light waiting for the right breese to carry them away then back to the earth and the life back to the spirit. I need to ease up on the gingsing tea there. heh I'm not right all the time. I see the signs in nature all the time. But this one was showing me something very important life my friends how precious how short take a deep breath and live and be thankful for the next dance will be yours and off to one more time around dancing with the wind the spirit the good earth the sun and everthing else this world has to give. peace my friends