Saturday, November 3, 2007

New beginnings

Wow I feel reborn I just went through a period of intense emotions. Sun came back up and I feel great .Life plans back on track and everything is falling back into place. I still have a ways to go or should I say we have a ways to go. Heh A new beginning. Years ago my first wife threw that little quip at me caught it too right in the forhead bang here you go dummy. I was so young selfish uncaring foolish too big dummy. Heh well I matured alot since then learned alot. New beginnings wow the feeling of starting something new. I wish I could bottle this stuff I'd make a fortune. Yeseterday I was blue but fighting back. Today I am on top of the world. Now I'm not manic depressive heh goodness perish that thought. Just ole crazy Jamerson in love you big goof heh. thinking dreaming making plans for the future It's very good to have one again I can't wait. So don't ever feel down or lost stay in the positive. And before you know it wham right in the forhead big dummy heh ok I'll stop. It's all right here you just have to reach out and find it. Grab and hold on to it. It can get pretty crazy at times but the special times and very special times is what it's all about people. Alittle tear here yes big dummy I had to learn the lessons so long ago to live today with someone very special now big tear people remember these lessons and watch n feel the love grow! peace my beloved friends