Friday, November 2, 2007

Roller coaster

Hang on here we go again rolling up slowly then wham down we go screaming this road of life never ceases to amaze me. Wow so much going on all at once I found my mind doubting my beliefs my friends whats happening someones trying to disrupt my concentration or find me. I recognize the feelings. Meditation time to lay low and be at peace makes it very hard to read you when your vibration is in the peace mode anger is heavey and can't connect at this high a vibration when I came out of it. It was gone so I sent of a txt saying sorry for doubting. this ride has many twists and turns but my faith was really tried but my way of peace proved to be the stronger force which I am full of energy can't sleep. meditating for that long is like sleeping for a few days at a time. Spirit is that powerful So when you find yourself at the top of the hill getting ready to fly down the other side hang on and try to find some peace quiet time to yourself you can't help everybody all at once and I had forgotten this my friend I'm truly sorry I was selfish when your plate is so full right now. Try to get some rest find some quiet time and peace. Soon things will fall in place. peace people