Monday, January 28, 2008

Blinding light

There I was sleeping one night dreaming then flash I was walking through a blueish atmosphere towards a warm looking house with the golden light coming out of the windows then the voice I heard once before from above time to come home. then a old lady a mom from a past life stuck here head in my room and said time to get up you have lots to do and it's snowing now I then was walking in some heavy snow coming down apon me in dreams this means blessings from above I was warm and I know my time is short please people be at peace and love one another forgive all and you shall be free the end is coming so get your affairs of the spirit ready your papers to pass so to speak in order and let the evil go be at peace be at love and you shall go free. Everytime I have a relapse I get a little worse but my spirit is getting lighter and the great spirit is calling old Jamerson more worlds to see my work is coming to a end a few more tasks to complete. Who knows a second to them is like a whole life time to us. But I'm on the right track and I go with honor when the time comes. peace people Jamerson-Rising keeping the faith love thy self and you will be free!