Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Your whole life

Yes that again your whole life and lifetimes for that matter your here to finish what you started so long ago to find peace of mind peace of spirit. One lesson after the next till you get it right then you can evolve back up the ladder what a fall we have taken such a long climb back so many life times so many levels so many rungs on this ladder oh my where does it end will it ever end yes it will but that is up to you my friends that is up to you! So stop turn around and start climbing back up kinda hot down there heh tickle your feet alittle I know I've been close enough to it I don't ever want to go back to that place ever again and you think you have night mares if you only new the horrors down there that's why I don't care much for scary movies and prefere to leave the light on at night thank you big sissy but If you seen what I have you wouldn't be laughing heh enough this is serious very important get it right it's your right to choose where you end up but I'm telling you that is not a fun place down there call me nuts but I'm climbing like a wild man because you never know when this ladder is going to be pulled up chances over sorry times up had your chance bye bye now take care yes climbing hard and fast my friends its that important! My crazy imagination maybe but I don't want to find out the hard way that these visions were real so there I'm happy with my life and hope you do the same my friends peace Jamerson-Rising