Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Spring time

It's that time of year again new birth winter is almost gone to sleep again I for one love the spring time. This winter took a lot out of me I'm getting a little older. I pray this year we have less war and more peace in our world seems like the world is getting into the late night of the life cycle of brahman when the world is in darkness and chaos yes the world is getting more crazy by the day so how is your world doing? Try to be at peace I know this is very difficult next to impossiple with the way people treat each other now a days. Spring time a new beginning time to reorganize and get back in shape work on them dreams. Start this year out more focused on what you really want out of life enjoy it as much as you can get out and be alive once again that's all it takes get out there and live. Will it make it happen you have this power to be happy in your life use it you will be surprised at what you can achieve when you want it bad enough. Spring time now is the time to start my friends happy planting peace Jamerson -Rising