Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Faces

Smile now do you feel better already. Do you realize this alone does improve anothers feelings endorphins levels rise. Just to see a happy old person with so much happiness. You see folks we beat each other up with our problems trying to hard to make things work. Try starting out the day with a smile and spirits high put a smile on your face and greet everybody with a simple hello and watch what you get. Some people will open right up and some will run thinking your going to hand them some nifty reading material heh I have the hole collection heh just teasing I do have a lot of Jehova friends. Not one myself but in my world a friend is a friend. Faces you can tell alot. I see right through them masks to me. But folks I do come accross a real one quite often these usualy have a great big smile. genuine love ever seen a golden aura around some one wow I seen close in some very peaceful friends. Now people with snarls for a mask I usualy see a lot of pain in their past dragging around them lots of holes they seem mean and strong but their spirit is weak and sickly crying out for help but they won't listen. Smile my friends and things will fall right in place. There's too much fear in this world so sad when a smile would end so much misery loneliness ease so much pain the list is endless so pick up a little one and smile now tell me that didn't make you feel better. Peace people Jamerson Rising

No comments: