Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Cell phones

Beam me up quick Spock heh Cell phones what's next just look up creepy I know this little black box magik to any natives left out there. Look how fast and far we have come since the telephone was invented hey got a dime buddy I wish. Yes this little phone has saved many a life started fights and ended fights made up break up it's done it all folks this all purpose gadget some people can't even afford one sad I know. But where would we be with out one you know I bet and I'm not the betting type of guy yea right but our government is 20 to 30 years at least ahead of us with the gadgets we get to use like I said just look up creepy so next time your on the horn they are listening heh listen all you like can't argue much with peace and love so people be civil and behave yourselves heh I forgot my cell phone yesterday and was going nuts. Amazing how much we rely on this little gadget. On second thought Spocko just send down a pizza easy on the cheese heh later folks. peace Jamerson Rising.